View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 05:48 PM   #5
smallhagrid
Hillbilly
smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.

Device: EZReader
My apologies for the vagueness.
The error page was quite long and started with a complaint that 'for' was not recognized - but that is as specific as I can remember. I will try it again tomorrow, right now I must get ready for work.

I will also copy a bunch of those PDFs into the same directory and try it that way.

Thanks !
smallhagrid is offline   Reply With Quote