View Single Post
Old 06-26-2019, 11:29 AM   #16
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
The scroll bar is noticeable skinnier on Windows. Can't recall what it was like before as I never use them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by odamizu View Post
Hovering over the scroll bar should make it get wider, and then you can grab it — except it's finicky in the Preview pane. When I try to grab and move it, it keeps resulting in highlighted text for me. But the scroll bar works fine in Code View and other panes.
I never really noticed until now, but the scrollbar in Preview is much skinnier/smaller than the rest of Sigil's widgets. Seems to be built-in to the new QtWebEngineView. Turns out it can't be styled via Qt stylesheets (.qss) either. If it bothers you enough, you can use the custom user css file (custom_preview_style.css) to style it via the ::-webkit-scrollbar css prefix. None of Sigil's scrollbars are resizable from within the application itself on Windows.

Something like the following should get you in the ballpark in the meantime (and give you an example to work with):

Code:
::-webkit-scrollbar {
  width: 23px;
  height: 23px;
}

::-webkit-scrollbar-track {
  background-color: #E8E8E8;
}

::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb {
  height: 26px;
  background: #C0C0C0; 
}