View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 08:11 AM   #12
travger
Evangelist
travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: palm tx, Windows7, Galaxy A5
Happens to every single book (epub, probably 2), and IIRC also right alignment is nullified. I'm quite sure that all alignment is discarded. I have set the app preferences to have paragraphs justified, but it shouldn't epub's own css take precedence?

Tried same book in CoolReader & AReader -- both show captions and headings and images in center. AReader also zooms the image to 100%, PB-s zoom is smaller, and sort of rubbery -- I stretch the img out and it shrinks slowly back in 1-2 seconds. I thought that zoomed image is so small because phone screen has more pixels.

I've been meaning to clobber together a test ebook with different fonts and styling...
travger is offline   Reply With Quote