View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 01:06 PM   #1987
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
The third through tenth titles in the Charlotte and Thomas Pitt series by Anne Perry have dropped to $2.99 at Kindle US. For the moment, at least, not on sale at Kobo US. The link includes a few strays - a couple of Anne Perry titles from other series, and some other strays towards the end. I'm in a hurry and don't have time to clean it up, but the Pitt titles are all near the top, at least for me...

link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/search/?ta...price-asc-rank
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote