View Single Post
Old 08-24-2017, 12:20 PM   #3
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic7 View Post
I think E Ink display will be slow in displaying the music play time~ if it keep refresh then it will be quite high power consumption. Unless you just display the song title without displaying the running time~
Playing audio requires the CPU to run all of the time. It will definitely affect power consumption but I doubt it will be "quite high". Modern units can update a portion of the screen so I doubt that showing time will cost much more than without it since the CPU is running anyway.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote