View Single Post
Old 07-18-2017, 11:49 AM   #180
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanG View Post
It's a book by Patricia Rice "Wicked Wyckerly" ASIN # B00V4AMXQO. It's free on Amazon U.S. and is supposed to be free on Kobo. However, it's not showing up as free for me on Kobo even though the author says it should be (she's checking into that). And that is why I was trying to convert the Amazon book so that I could read it on my Kobo. I'm doing this purely for my own use.
It's showing free on Kobo for me in the US. If you're in a different country perhaps she didn't set it as free for all regions or something? (note it's easy to "travel" at Kobo by changing your account info)

I just grabbed the book from Amazon using K4PC 1.17.1 and got an AZW3 file that imported in Calibre just fine, so not sure what's going on with 1.16

The book appears to also be free on Google Play & B&N which would both be ePub's (although unless set up for it B&N files can be harder to download)...
https://play.google.com/store/books/...earch_viewport
https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/wic...=2940151263832

The book has no DRM so that shouldn't come into play.

Last edited by AnemicOak; 07-18-2017 at 11:54 AM.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote