View Single Post
Old 07-18-2017, 10:29 AM   #178
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanG View Post
I am sorry, if by following instructions given by Calibre, I have broken rules. It seems I am destined not to read this particular book, even though it is free.
You haven't broken any rules as far as I know. Those rules prohibit giving instructions for DRM removal on this forum. There are legitimate reasons for avoiding KFX that do not involve DRM removal.

Something strange is going on here. I do not understand how K4PC 1.16 could have given you a KFX file. Perhaps there is something about that particular book that is causing calibre to misidentify it as KFX. If you could share the ASIN of the book in question it might help to discover the cause of this.
jhowell is online now   Reply With Quote