View Single Post
Old 07-15-2016, 03:13 PM   #25
5thWiggle
Benevolent Evil Lord
5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note, iPad Mini, PocketEdge(retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by treadlightly View Post
The beauty of the Instant Pot is that it is 7 small appliances in One! You can put the slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer and electric skillet in storage! I DID THIS.

Another advantage over the slow cooker is for recipes that require browning first. You brown directly in the pot on Saute and then Pressure Cook or Slow Cook. One less pan to wash! Although I never Slow Cook anymore.
Agreed (except for the never slow cook anymore, I'm about 50/50 slow cook/pressure cook). Also, you can use the keep warm function as a Sous Vide cooker.

Still love my breadmaker though...
5thWiggle is offline   Reply With Quote