View Single Post
Old 07-15-2016, 03:10 PM   #24
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by treadlightly View Post
The beauty of the Instant Pot is that it is 7 small appliances in One! You can put the slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer and electric skillet in storage! I DID THIS.

Another advantage over the slow cooker is for recipes that require browning first. You brown directly in the pot on Saute and then Pressure Cook or Slow Cook. One less pan to wash! Although I never Slow Cook anymore.
Well nobody told me this to entice me to buy it on Prime Day.

I'm just here because I like recipes. That's what started me on the interwebs many many moons ago!
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote