View Single Post
Old 07-14-2016, 03:32 PM   #16
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
I got one of these things late on Prime day. I was enabled elsewhere and when I saw it had a stainless steel insert, I was sold. I had electric pressure cookers in the past and they had non stick coating. Which of course peeled after short time. I even got a replacement insert from the company, peeled again. I am done with non stick. No matter how careful I am, it always peels.

So I am really exited about having a pressure cooker again. I didn't really spend much thought on what else it can do so I hope I can pick up some ideas from this thread. I slow cook already in a regular slow cooker and I will try to make some of those recipes in the insta pot instead. I don't always remember to start cooking early in the day as you have to for slow cooking.

Had to check which one it was I got and it says DUO60. Its regular $119, wow that was quite the deal on it on prime day.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote