View Single Post
Old 11-13-2015, 09:59 PM   #80
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanHK View Post
0.86 has been working very well, but sometimes I have to make iBooks compatible and I'm handcoding some epub 3 features, hopefully 0.9 will do it for me.
AFAIK, Sigil 0.9.0 doesn't have any major ePub3 features that are missing in 0.8.6. IIRC, KevinH added minimal support for opening and saving ePub3 files generated with his ePub3 plugin. For example, if you save an ePub3 that was generated with his ePub3 plugin in Sigil 0.9.0, it won't add an ePub2 style time stamp to the .opf file. IIRC, he also added ePub3 compatibility to the Gumbo parser and some other components.

IMHO, the best workflow is to generate a valid ePub2 file and to export it with the ePub3 output plugin once you're done.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote