View Single Post
Old 11-13-2015, 08:30 PM   #79
AlanHK
Guru
AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW-3, iPad, Android phone
Thanks -- it's odd that there isn't any commercial software that I need to upgrade beyond XP compatible, but all the freeware based on QT that is gradually leaving me behind.

Problem is I don't want to upgrade the OS and find my other essential and non-upgradeable software stops working.

I know there are workarounds, virtualisation, etc, but it takes weeks or months of hair pulling to get it all working again as efficiently as it is now.
AlanHK is offline   Reply With Quote