View Single Post
Old 11-13-2015, 02:46 PM   #78
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanHK View Post
Can we hope for an 0.9 rebuild?

0.86 has been working very well, but sometimes I have to make iBooks compatible and I'm handcoding some epub 3 features, hopefully 0.9 will do it for me.
We'll see. I may be able to squeeze another little bit out of Sigil for XP, but no promises. If we ever get to Qt5.5, I can practically guarantee that Sigil's run on XP will come to an end. It's getting pretty tenuous as it is.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote