View Single Post
Old 02-23-2015, 01:16 AM   #4
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Anyone using a waterproof case instead of a ziploc here ? My son will be going on a trip with the school and will be taking his PW (some books of the syllabus need to be taken along, he has them on his PW). I have seen some waterproof cases (aceguarder or incipio atlas) and I would like to know if anyone has had some experience with those.

I thought of a ziploc first but considering the trip and the activities, a box case would be much, much better.
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote