View Single Post
Old 01-25-2015, 01:59 PM   #75
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwtxj View Post
Hi mementomori this problem have resolved???
i have the same infinite boot loop problem,
can you help me?
If you see the led flashing white, as did mementomori, I do not have much hope that the following will work. But you could try it:
  • extract the file autoscript.sh from the attached archive and copy it to the root of a sd (I hope you have one at hand)
  • insert the sd into your reader (and power it on, if it is not already powered on)
  • watch the led

If it works the script will write a log file "autolog.log" to the sd, make the led flash red, and power off the device.

If you find the "autolog.log" on the sd, this would indicate that we can communicate with the device and hopefully find a solution (maybe trigger a factory reset).

Edit: I wrote the above under the assumption that you installed KSM, since you quoted mementomori in full. Then I saw in your other posts concerning your problem that you do not mention KSM at all. If KSM is not on your device, the above attempt would be useless and a waste of time.
Attached Files
File Type: zip autoscript.zip (308 Bytes, 681 views)

Last edited by tshering; 01-25-2015 at 02:11 PM.