View Single Post
Old 11-27-2014, 04:46 AM   #7
BobC
Guru
BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook 1, BeBook Pure, Kobo Glo, (and HD),Energy Sistem EReader Pro +
Thanks for the explanation - the problem I had was that it simply quoted "Picard and Montegut" as Illustrators and without George Picards's given name it was difficult to find out anything about him or his collaborator Montegut.

My compliments to those whose diligence exposed what I had been unable to discover. I thought an 1888 book would now be clear of copyright but this one serves as an illustration (no pun intended) of the pitfalls of such assumptions. Authors are reasonably easy to check up on, translators and illustrators less so.

BobC
BobC is offline   Reply With Quote