View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 12:05 AM   #585
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
dev screenshot

Here's a fresh screenshot of what CM 2.4.0 could look like.

Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_2013_04_01T09_03_58+0000.png
Views:	296
Size:	22.2 KB
ID:	108777

This is still work in progress, -- I didn't yet manage to get everything to work the way that I want it to be.

That said, the "Ring of Fire" issue is now fixed (thanks @SampleAndy for pointing it out!). Plus: real and correct localization -- at this time, probably only people who speak polish can really understand what I mean.

Bottom line: a new CM version is on its way. But it'll take a bit more time before it's released.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote