View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 12:24 AM   #582
brianinmaine
Evangelist
brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Touch (5.3.7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
This is a minor bug, which I've already fixed in my local source code. It'll be "officially" fixed with the next release, which will include support for FW 5.3.5 and 5.3.7 too. But that'll take another week or two.
So I was lurking to see if you had a new version yet - I see one is on the way! You are DA MAN!

I checked out the license of you software :
https://bitbucket.org/ixtab/ktcollec....txt?at=master

Most impressive!

Thank you for your hard work.
brianinmaine is offline   Reply With Quote