Thread: Kobo Bug thread
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 12:34 PM   #68
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas Malor View Post
@John F: I think the award will be activated if you log in to the online bookstore using the Kobo. ...
I'm not sure about that. That's not what the text says, from the way I read it.

I turned on wifi and visited the store while I was logged in, and get the same thing (0% for the award).

How about this post:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...0&postcount=57

Quote:
PS: Bugs must reported with your own device and firmware, not guessing the affected one
Sorry about that. I just assumed it was happening on all models. I'll confirm the bug that the two posts I linked to originally, and the one I linked to above, are happening on my Glo.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote