View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 09:11 AM   #105
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
I've installed it. I used it and it splits the original into a mobi7 and mobi8 folder. I assume I edit each individually. But after that how do recompile it into one big mobi file?
You want the mobi8 folder. Edit the contents of the mobi8 folder, and then re-compile using kindlegen. The mobi7 part of the file will be regenerated from the mobi8 sources.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote