View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 05:25 AM   #99
Tugger
Connoisseur
Tugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBook View Post
Ok I had a book that had a lot of typos and alternating use of "" and “” and other distracting things,
So I ran the plugin to unpack it and edited the html file to make fixes I wanted.

Hmm how do I repack it? I checked the first post and did not see anything off hand that said how to repack.

Should I zip it and import it into Calibre as an zip file and convert it to Mobi in Calibre?

EDIT: In the end, I did just zip it, Import it, and convert to mobi in Calibre. Is there a better way?
If you are not already geared up to use Kindlegen, here is the answer:

The simplest method is to simply drag and drop the .opf file onto the Previewer. That runs Kindlegen and does everything for you.

If you don't use Kindlegen/Previewer you may have problems with rejection by KDP.
Tugger is offline   Reply With Quote