View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 09:11 PM   #88
sassanik
Guru
sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB1150, iPhone, Cool-er Purple, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Fire
Apple eReader

Who knows Apple might actually invent a reasonably priced eReader that is as cool as their iPods (yes I admit it I have a blue iPod and I love it!). One can hope!

I think that the person who reads ebooks is probably not your average book reader. As most of the population does not read books regularly, someone who reads several books a week is its own little market.

I could see the iPhone as a helpful device to students who could use a easy way to lug around text books.

Amy
sassanik is offline   Reply With Quote