View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 01:17 PM   #16
Namekuseijin
affordable chipmunk
Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony XPeria ZL, Kindle Paperwhite
BTW, I downloaded all James Bond ePubs by Ian Fleming these days. I don't feel any guilt at all: he's been long dead, his son died and so has his wife. Whose greasy executive pocket I'd be filling otherwise?

I'm all for paying a living author his fair share for his loveable works, but I truly feel like giving the finger to people who buy a copyright and behave like they are now the author and deserve to be fed for free until the copyright expires (or never as abstract immortal people like companies are eager to lobby for).
Namekuseijin is offline   Reply With Quote