View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 10:50 PM   #80
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryleejr View Post
We all know not to cross DG
Oh, wow, am I that bad??
But seriously, folks, it all boils down to this. If it works for you, thats the most important thing. Like someone else said on this board one time,(sorry, I can't remember who!) I don't care which book reader you got, as long as you get one! The Kindle came along at a perfect time for me. Everything about it (except I can't download ALL books!) is perfect........for me. I know you others feel the same way about your Sony and Iliad. I still think this tiny screen will backfire on Apples book-reader hopes after the first flush of excitement, but I"ve been wrong many times before. And isn't that what they said about the Kindle. I'm just keeping my eye on the big picture....the more book readers that excite interest out there, the faster more books will become available for us all.....
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote