View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 02:55 PM   #78
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
Well, now, I wouldn't go THAT far. I spent 10 years enjoyably reading books on my Palm, and that's quite similar in size to the iPhone's reading experience. But I'm buying the iPhone (when AT&T gets more.....) for its phone-ness and pda-ness. I will do most of my reading on my Kindle ..... but will try to keep the same books loaded on the iPHone. That way, when I have 10 minutes to kill in the grocery checkout line, I can keep reading the same book (and not always carry the Kindle everywhere). We'll see how it works.

That's what I do with my iPod Touch andmy CyBook. I think it works really well for me. Each divice has its limitations - size, backlighting, portability, battery, etc.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote