View Single Post
Old 02-15-2016, 09:18 AM   #59
DaltonST
Deviser
DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Source Libraries Consolidate into the CALM Target Library

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beltonmike View Post
Hi, your program is just what I've been looking for but I can't make it work on win 10 I get:
calibre, version 2.51.0
ERROR: CALM: You may NOT select the CALM library itself.
@Beltonmike:

That CALM error message appears on the Source Library Tab when you try to make the CALM Target Library into a Source Library.

Source Libraries are Consolided into the special snapshot CALM Target Library.

You must have manually entered that into that Tab, because it will never load a CALM Target Library on its own using the list of all known libraries in Calibre after you click the pushbutton to do so.

You need to reread all of the ToolTips for all of the different widgets on the Source Library Tab, the Target Library Tab, and the Source Custom Columns Tab. Hover you mouse to view the ToolTips, which collectively comprise the User Guide.

DaltonST
DaltonST is offline   Reply With Quote