View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 05:04 AM   #15
hawhill
Wizard
hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Mini
Nevertheless, it actually is /var/local, yes :-) I'm going to try wiping it, just for the fun of it (to explore the recovery path). Plus, I have a backup and now there is this quite reliable way of flashing that back. Also, I think I'm going to try yifanlus recovery kernel, I think it is easier to just flash that and use its MMC export mechanism to flash other things (should be a lot faster). However, ATK alone is a nice one-stop application for flashing whatever the user needs to be flashed (I did not try the user partition yet).
hawhill is offline   Reply With Quote