View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 04:31 PM   #6
hawhill
Wizard
hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Mini
Flashing works, too. I think I'll go and try to flash seaniko's kernel - that would probably very much the "real world application" of a tool like this. Whoohoo, easy K3 recovery path coming up. In fact, it seems robust enough even in VirtualBox that this could be used to write uboot, kernel+initramfs, settings vfat _and_ rootfs. Plus, we can easily use it to make backup dumps. Which I'll do now before doing anything else.

Edit: I verified that the data was written to the right place. And I'm using ATK 1.67, BTW.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	flash-successful.PNG
Views:	977
Size:	11.7 KB
ID:	88438  
hawhill is offline   Reply With Quote