View Single Post
Old 12-04-2017, 08:43 PM   #2
coplate
Guru
coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs-505, Kindle Keyboard 3g, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by josinalvo View Post
I have the kindle networking hack, and it is working well (thanks, btw!)

I wonder if it is possible to load a pdf via scp and, right after that, open it, using only ssh (that is, without using any of the kindle's buttons)

Interested in doing this either with kindle's native pdf reader or with a program from the forum
You can drop files on over SCP into the documents folder. I dont remmber the command to trigger the 'scan' after wards, but here is the command to launch the built in reader for documents, this should work for PDF:

Code:
lipc-set-prop com.lab126.appmgrd start app://com.lab126.booklet.reader/mnt/us/documents/Hunted_%20The%20Iron%20Druid%20Chronicles,%20Book%20Six_B00AUSCOIS.kfx
Note in this, that the naming schem is "url formatted" so be careful with spaces and other special characters
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...4&postcount=12

Try it and report back!
coplate is offline   Reply With Quote