View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 05:57 AM   #9
Kai771
Just a Noob
Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 3
@aranwe

Thank you for your interest in Librerator.

Librerator will not work on Kindle Touch or Kindle Paper White. (actually, it might display the screen, but none of the controls would work. You need buttons ). It does not use CoolReader 3. The instructons for K4NT are instructions to use launcher of CoolReader 3 (cr3runner) to start Librerator, since I didn't find any other launcher for K4NT. If someone makes a working update package of Kite for K4NT, it will be easier.

Librerator (as well as KPV) uses crengine (among other things), and that is not the problem. The problem is the user interface. Archive librerator-prerelease.1.zip does contain librerator folder (as well as launchpad and kite folders) and there is a librerator.sh file in librerator folder. You probably made some mistake, and downloaded something else (like, you clicked on "download as zip". You should click on librerator-prerelease.1.zip under Download Packages). Still, if you don't have K4NT (or K2/KDX/K3) - don't bother, it won't work.

I have no plans to support Kindle Touch and Kindle Paper White since I don't have them, and am unlikely to get them. However, dave2008 and chrox are working on KPW and KT support for KPV.

Last edited by Kai771; 12-07-2012 at 06:04 AM.
Kai771 is offline   Reply With Quote