View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 10:12 AM   #59
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyGuy View Post
As for the KISS statement, I completely disagree. If you own an ipad you have to jailbreak it right off the bat just to make it somewhat usable.
Usable for what? I use my iPad primarily for reading books, as an e-mail client, and a web browser. With the occasional bit of listening to music and watching video thrown in. Why do I need to jailbreak it to make it usable for my needs?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote