View Single Post
Old 01-30-2023, 09:24 AM   #8
enuddleyarbl
Guru
enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
I haven't worked with your regex yet. But, I just wanted to add that I think you're right about the intent being to smallcapify the heading. Unfortunately, they closed each "first letter" and word with an end paragraph mark. So, every chunk got its own line.

Why nobody caught that over the last decade or so, and fixed it, I don't know. It's not exactly a subtle type-setting result.
enuddleyarbl is offline   Reply With Quote