Thread: Classic Nook Extended Protection
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 10:04 PM   #10
Connallmac
Transplanted NYer
Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD 8.9", Kindle Fire HD 7", Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Copynik View Post
As for the Best Buy extended plan that someone mentioned, I had my own experience with that. My digital camera died and they tried very hard NOT to honor the warranty and blame it on user error. I had to literally cause a scene in the store that lasted a good 45 mins (an Oscar-winning performance if I do say so myself) in order to get them to replace the camera and I'm convinced they did it just to get rid of me. I'll never buy one of those BB warranties again.
I'm sorry to hear that you had such a bad experience with their warranty. When I used mine I dealt entirely with the folks at their service center via their 800 number. They were gracious and did not seem too concerned over whether the damage was user error or not.
Connallmac is offline   Reply With Quote