View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 06:57 AM   #1
Tom Swift
Addict
Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (plus lots of older devices)
Aargh! I broke another cover!!!

The first week I got my 505, the little plastic piece broke off of the cover. Thanks to a forum member, I got another cover.(thanks, Amanda). Well, it broke again. What bugs me is that it broke in my bag so I have no idea how exactly it happened. Of course Sony does not sell a replacement. Sigh. I don't want to buy an expensive aftermarket cover with insane shipping charges with a plastic connector that I will probably break in a month.

I think a sleeve with a solid cover would be a good option. Does anyone know of a sleeve that will fit the 505, or a cover that does not connect with a flimsy piece of plastic?
Tom Swift is offline   Reply With Quote