View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 06:15 PM   #176
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
I had that same problem with the library listing. In some situations I know that line of text with the series name and number on it would be absolutely unreadable for me making it totally useless. I opted for just the series # in the name, since each series also has its own bookshelf, so the length of the book name didn't get ridiculously long and cut off.

Changing the text and that it's also in grey could be another item on the future firmware wishlist for me.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote