View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 04:22 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
If you can live with B&N's lock-in or are willing to root or run a custom rom the HD+ is really nice hardware. Comics, magazines and movies look wonderful on the HD+'s screen. That said, I've got one that's pretty much sat unused since it came out (it was sent to me for reviewing) first because I'm not much of an LCD reader, preferring eInk (although I read a little on my Nexus 7) and second because I can't install the apps I want to (the Nook app store is pretty limited) unless I either root, run a custom rom or mess around to load using adb and I'm tired of having to do stuff like that.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote