View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 02:14 AM   #15
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
Hmmm... that is a thought. Isn't it suppose to work though? I thought it didn't work because they dropped Kindle DX support.

Which reminds me everytime I sync on the Kindle Fire HD it puts each and every book on my carousel and I delete it each time. It bugs me. I like a nice tidy home
Your whole Archive? Or just the new books? It's normal for new books to show up on the carousel but once you remove a book it should stay gone until you open it again.

Unfortunately the Kindle Fire's sync has always worked this way. Amazon has yet to fix it.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote