Thread: 2 kobos at once
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 01:53 PM   #11
Uschiekid
Tenrec
Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
Having two accounts should solve the conflicting bookmarks/syncing issue. And as I
would be removing any DRM infections from ebooks that would be used by my immediate
family members anyway, sideloading through calibre would be the natural way to go,
and no additional effort.

I have no objection to the idea of the members of a household all sharing an ebook
account, a telephone account, a cable account, an energy bill or water bill, or an
account at the local pizza joint. The OP or any others can take the options and/or
additional considerations that my post may have provided, for whatever use they
may wish. I hope my perspective would be of some assistance in solving a problem
now and again.

Luck;
Ken
yeah that's fine. I agree there are other options. You just didn't mention any of that in your first post. You simply told how to get two email accounts....so I thought you'd missed the point of the OP.
Uschiekid is offline   Reply With Quote