View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 10:21 PM   #458
Canuck_in_Japan
Wizard
Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura, Aura H2O, Kindle PW3
I currently have my lovely PRS-650 and I almost never use the page turn buttons. If anything is inelegant it's neanderthals who haven't developed the proper thumb dexterity to turn a page and hold onto their reader at the same time. Still, I don't see how any of this is relevant to the Kobo Aura HD. If anything it sure seems to attract the haters who have no reason to post.
Canuck_in_Japan is offline   Reply With Quote