View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 06:48 PM   #456
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew2720 View Post
kikar..I'm green with envy...still no shipping notice for me. Pre-ordered the 16th, charged the 19th and then......nothing.... I was hoping to at least get a shipping notice today but it's looking like the pre-order was a bit of a joke since it's not going to get here by the 25th. Emailed kobo Friday and got a computer generated email back saying that they received the email and would response within 24-48 hours...nothing. Maybe they meant 24-48 business hours.
Same situation here. Pre-ordered 16th, pre-authorized 17th, pre-authorization has expired. You'll only get a canned email response "... you will receive an email containing tracking info when it has shipped...."
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote