View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 01:56 PM   #1
Nathan Campos
Groupie
Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX & Kindle (2011)
Smile PRC eBook Creation

Hello,
I'm now going to write a book about developmennt language integration, because I know many programming languages and there isn't any book talking about this. My book will be open-source(as every program that I build).

Then I want to know if there is any program to convert or create Kindle Books(PRC*), that I can add text-to-speach technology and Kindle features that I can't use by doing simple PDFs.

Best Regards,
Nathan Paulino Campos

* PRC is the same format for Palm OS programs - just for curiosity
Nathan Campos is offline   Reply With Quote