View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 08:19 AM   #21
Big Mack
Enthusiast
Big Mack is a glorious beacon of lightBig Mack is a glorious beacon of lightBig Mack is a glorious beacon of lightBig Mack is a glorious beacon of lightBig Mack is a glorious beacon of lightBig Mack is a glorious beacon of lightBig Mack is a glorious beacon of lightBig Mack is a glorious beacon of lightBig Mack is a glorious beacon of lightBig Mack is a glorious beacon of lightBig Mack is a glorious beacon of light

Device: iPod Touch 4; iPhone 4; Kobo Touch; Kobo Glo
My KG has also spontaneously rebooted a few times since I initialized it yesterday morning (often after turning on/off the light and turning the page immediately) - i noticed the page was back a few pages after it returned to normal. And this morning, it froze after the reboot - for awhile i couldn't do anything, but i put it aside for about a half hour and then was able to shut it off - it was fine after i turned it back on (though, again, the reader was behind a few pages).

re: Goodeareader review: I couldn't watch it - the long nails the guy had bothered me too much. I changed tabs on the browser and listened instead....
Big Mack is offline   Reply With Quote