View Single Post
Old 10-11-2015, 01:38 PM   #112
axewood
axewood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.axewood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.axewood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.axewood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.axewood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.axewood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.axewood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.axewood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.axewood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.axewood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.axewood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: test
wtf

i dont understand a bit of how to install this. Just the first instructions:

"QuarantineAndScrub_official_library_to_extract_re n ame_to_zip.jar file, place it in the parent directory of your Calibre libraries, rename the extension from .jar to .zip, and "Extract (it) Here" automatically into its special Calibre Library subdirectory, QuarantineAndScrub ."

Where the Hell do i get this jar file. The jar file has a space in the name? Why the hell is rename spelled "ren ame"? No clue. Then we get a whole page of instructions in different letter types and colors. I'll be honest, i'm trying to help my girl friend who wants this add-on, she asks my help because i'm an it guy for 30 years, but i can't help her. Incomprehensible instructions are all i get.
Sorry girlfriend!
axewood is offline   Reply With Quote