View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 08:51 PM   #4
Thane1
Connoisseur
Thane1 knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Thane1 knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Thane1 knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Thane1 knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Thane1 knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Thane1 knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Thane1 knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Thane1 knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Thane1 knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Thane1 knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Thane1 knows how to set a laser printer to stun.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Mini
Bonjour Vroom

Avant de faire une réinitialisation d'usine, essayez de deconnexion de votre compte d'abord. Vous pouvez trouver le bouton deconnexion dans l'écran de compte à l'intérieur de paramètres. Tournage, déconnecter et vous po J'ai trouvé cela a fonctionné sur mon Mini après ADE (Adobe Digital Editions) s'est écrasé alors que j'étais en ajoutant livres .

Hey Vroom

Before doing a factory reset, try to signout of your account first. You can find the sign out button in the Account screen inside settings. Turning, off and log back in. I found it worked on my Mini after ADE (Adobe Digital Editions) crashed while I was adding books.
Thane1 is offline   Reply With Quote