View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 03:20 PM   #94
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I stopped making official Windows 32-bit installers for Sigil with after v0.9.10. I addition to the extra build time involved, maintaining/updating/testing the results of two toolchains for each Sigil release (plus a third for PageEdit) became quite a slog. "Releasing" became a days long event. Something had to give.

The good news is that I keep the possibility of 32-bit Windows installers alive. All the options for 32-bit builds are still there in the source. I keep hoping that someone will fork the Sigil repo and take over making "unofficial" 32-bit releases.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote