View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 05:44 PM   #7
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
Quote:
Sony yesterday vowed to win the e-reader device wars by offering content owners a better deal than Amazon's Kindle.
Then they'll be fixing the ePub display features soon? And work with Adobe to let ADE read both ePub and PDF library books on the same device? And they'll be offering support for eReader and HTML files?

They do indeed make terrific hardware, but I'm still wavering about switching to a Pocket Pro. My main reason for not doing so is that my Sony was a gift from my husband.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote