View Single Post
Old 06-22-2017, 05:15 PM   #6
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim, PRS350/650, PB Touch Lux 623, Paperwhite, Voyage, Oasis
I don't particularly mind off-topic posts, unless the original poster asks people to stay on topic, and people continue to ignore that request.

It can be frustrating on certain threads (e.g., too much conversation on some of the deal threads), but I can understand how it happens. I for one seldom go into the threads via the Forums view. I go to "New Posts" > last 24 hours and just skim headers. It can be easy not to notice if you're in a dedicated forum thread or one of the more relaxed ones that way.

I think as long as people aren't rude about it, a post "can we get back on topic?" is a friendly way to try to fix the issue without having to bring in a mod.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote