View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 11:12 PM   #1
maxbookworm
Addict
maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Galaxy Note 2
If your library is part of the Ohio eBook Project

they have added an awesome selection of Adobe epub books. I didn't even know they offered epubs! I just checked out Gate at the Stairs by Lorrie Moore, which I've been wanting to read since it was published. They also have the first two Millenium Trilogy books, a ton of John Grisham, The Help and a lot of other bestseller-type books. Go check it out!

http://ohdbks.lib.overdrive.com
maxbookworm is offline   Reply With Quote