View Single Post
Old 02-16-2007, 11:26 AM   #18
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
What I mean is one mean data machine. Just like a Life drive in appearance, screen and all, meant only to feed a media device in replacement of a computer.

The thing would be flash based 100GB store at least,with a USB and SD port. The tiny eink screen shows whatever files are in to choose what you slip to and from an SD or any media device connected.

Right now I have a portable SD card reader that is the same size and looks just like that Cruzer thing for $19.99CAD.You just swap cards and plug in a USB. It works great for what it does. What I'd wish is to forego the computer for extended times and gather and share data without it. An iPod will not work with anything but a computer. The reader is SD but you need a computer to feed it. My video camera is SD but I need a computer to feed it. My digital cameras are SD and CF but I need a computer to feed it. It would be nice to have an intermediate device, hence 'data slave'.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote