View Single Post
Old 05-19-2021, 10:14 PM   #3
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
@The Lucky One --- I am glad you are enjoying the ghastly ghostly books. Thank you for downloading.

And **THANK YOU** for pointing out the problem with the covers.
It is because of a bad search-and-replace script I was using.

if you go to the cover.xhtml file, you will see the following code.

Code:
 <style type="text/css">
body {margin:0; padding: 0; border-width: 0; background-color: #nnnnnn;}
 page 
 {margin: 0; padding: 0; border-width: 0;}
 div 
 {text-indent: 0em; text-align: center;}
</style>

That dash just in front of "page" should be an @ sign.

I am SO sorry for that. Hope you find it easy to fix (Sigil or Calibre make fixing very easy). Please reply back if you have questions. The Epub subforum under Ebook Software might be a good place to visit if you need assistance: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/fo...play.php?f=203

Enjoy the books --- even if I do force you to make repairs!

Last edited by GrannyGrump; 05-19-2021 at 10:19 PM.
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote